Elcon provides design and construction support for the installation of navigational aids, approach lighting, baggage handling systems, security systems, airport terminal facilities and air traffic control towers.
We design systems for air traffic control in order to enable immediate status information and airfield lighting control, and we provide design and construction support for airfield lighting and signage systems.
Our areas of specialization include; navigational aids, approach lighting, controls, airfield lighting, signage systems and apron support systems.
- Auburn Municipal Airport
- Bend Municipal Airport Runway 16-34 Reconstruction & Associated Improvements
- Friday Harbor Night Lighting Vault and Gate Upgrade
- Hillsboro Airfield Improvements
- Olympia Airport High Intensity Runway Lighting
- Pangborn Taxiway “A” Airfield Lighting and Electrical Improvements
- Port of Portland, CCTV Improvements
- Port of Portland, Mulino Airport Fuel Island Project
- SeaTac Baggage Screening Multiple Airlines
- SeaTac Hudson News Tenant Renovation
- SeaTac Ramp and Hardstand Lighting Retrofit
- SeaTac Satellite Transit System Renovation
- SeaTac Storage Room Addition
- SeaTac Third Runway