Elcon has more than 30 years of proven expertise in electrical systems design for Pacific Northwest marine projects including pier replacements, marinas, container terminals, ship to shore services, shipyards, ferry terminals, buildings and multi-modal facilities. We specialize in electrical distribution, communications and lighting systems for marine, transportation and industrial facilities.
Elcon has a long history of delivering best-value, energy efficient marine electrical system designs that provide trouble-free installation and operation. Several Port Authorities, U.S. Coast Guard, Washington State Ferries and many marine facilities rely on us to provide them with state of the art electrical, lighting and communications design for new work and upgrade of existing marine facilities.
- Port of Everett, Ship Complex
- Port of Long Beach, Pier T
- Port of Portland, T6 AWC Expansion Project
- Port of Portland, T6 Berth 607 Project
- Port of Seattle, T-46 Apron Strengthening
- Port of Seattle, T-46 Yard Building
- Port of Tacoma, East 11th Street Corridor Electrical Service Relocatioon
- Port of Vancouver, Columbia Gateway Power System Studies
- Port of Vancouver, Parcel 8 Sewer Pump Station